Wednesday, May 31, 2017

A 'deep like' is the worst thing that can happen when you're lurking on Instagram

TwitterFacebook

I was 92 weeks deep in a stranger’s Instagram account when something truly terrible happened — my finger accidentally double-tapped the screen, resulting in the dreaded “deep like.” Cue: panic, profound regret, and infinite embarrassment.

A deep like is the moment you accidentally “like” a really old photo when lurking on someone’s Instagram profile. Many of us are guilty of deep liking, and others live in fear of the dreaded moment our finger slips and hits the heart button by mistake. 

I’d been seeing a guy for a few months when things began to turn sour. I wasn’t sure if I was being ghosted or if he was seeing someone else. Naturally, I conducted an investigation. And a highly dangerous one at that.  Read more…

More about Lifestyle, Instagram, Culture, Social Media, and Sex And Relationships



from WebHits.io Blog http://blog.webhits.io/a-deep-like-is-the-worst-thing-that-can-happen-when-youre-lurking-on-instagram/

No comments:

Post a Comment