Thursday, December 19, 2019

Netflix's 'To All The Boys' sequel trailer brings your faves back but who's this new guy?

Netflix's 'To All The Boys' sequel trailer brings your faves back but who's this new guy?

What is happening to my face? Am I leaking? Am I..beaming?

Must be this new trailer for Netflix’s upcoming sequel, To All The Boys P.S. I Still Love You, which is so romantic and lovely, this cold jaded heart over here melted (a little).

Lana Condor is back along with the internet’s boyfriend, Noah Centineo, for the sequel to Netflix’s adaptation of Jenny Han’s best-selling teen romance novel.

Lara Jean (Condor) and Peter (Centineo) are no longer a fake couple, they’re a real one. But who’s this dreamy John Ambrose (Jordan Fisher), who has one of Lara Jean’s letters too?

To All The Boys P.S. I Still Love You lands on Netflix Feb. 12, 2020. Read more…

More about Netflix, Trailer, To All The Boys I Ve Loved Before, Entertainment, and Streaming Services



from WebHits.io Blog http://blog.webhits.io/netflixs-to-all-the-boys-sequel-trailer-brings-your-faves-back-but-whos-this-new-guy/

No comments:

Post a Comment