Saturday, July 27, 2019

Why lactose intolerant people DGAF about avoiding cheese

TwitterFacebook

Mashable bites into a creamy, nutty, gooey, and sometimes stinky world during our first-ever Cheese Week.


I adore cheese, despite knowing the havoc it wreaks on my body. 

Like 65 percent of the human population, I’ve been cursed with lactose intolerance. And like an undetermined, but probably equally high percentage of the human population, I’ve also been cursed with an inability to turn down dairy products. While the concept of drinking a glass of straight milk still horrifies me, cheese is something I can’t seem to cut out of my life. 

If I’m free for the four to six hours after a meal, I’ll gladly indulge in cheesy dishes I have no business consuming: tangy lemon ricotta pancakes, pizza topped with basil and fresh mozzarella, decadent mac and cheese baked with a breadcrumb and cheese crust. But my greatest vice is eating cheese on its own. Even though I know it’ll kick off a sequence of events that inevitably end in Pompeii-levels of destruction, I’ll gladly hit up the cheese section at my local grocery store and stock up on blocks of creamy, salty heaven.  Read more…

More about Cheese, Lactose Intolerance, Cheese Week, Culture, and Web Culture



http://blog.webhits.io/why-lactose-intolerant-people-dgaf-about-avoiding-cheese/
Social Media, Sales

No comments:

Post a Comment